SMART INTEGRATION - SIMPLE HOME OR BUSINESS CONTROL - AUTOMATION
What is this concept many people ask? Most people have a preconceived idea of what home automation is all about.
Many incorrectly assume that it is simply overrated, too expensive and only for the rich and famous and costs millions of rands or can only exist on the “Star Trek Enterprise”. A lot of people think that there may be a number of reasons why it cannot or should not be installed in their home. Perhaps some of these assumptions may have been correct many years ago but things have changed progressively for the consumer.
Some of our simple solutions can be as inexpensive as R15,000
A good smart automation system is supposed to allow you to control many functions of your home very very easily without the need for reading any manuals and understanding the complexity of the technical installation. Everything is supposed to be obvious, seamless, simple and uncluttered.
It can start off as simply controlling the various functions in your TV room such as your TV, DSTV, Blu-ray, media player and some intelligent lighting in that room for example the lights must turn off when you start watching a movie and when you hit the pause button the lights automatically dim to 20%. For an absolute minimal extra cost you can even have some voice control by simply commanding your system with your voice to turn the entire room and system off easily! Alternatively, when everything is off, turn your favourite DSTV channel station on and the system will automatically do everything from turning on your AV receiver, television setting the lights to a desired brightness and changing your DSTV to your favourite channel. And all you have to do in this example is say is….. Turn on MNET!
The possibilities are absolutely endless what can be done and is all dependent on you. All of the above intelligence can be implemented in the business or home or any kind of environment.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT SMART HOME AUTOMATION CAN DO FOR YOU
By installing our simple, yet highly effective system in your home or business, you will be able to easily and simply command your various systems effortlessly!It will be scalable as your needs may change!
DSTV, Movies, Blu-Ray, CCTV, TV, AV Receiver, Projector etc.
Dedicated Home Cinema, Home Theater Room, Bedroom, TV Room, Pyjama Lounge etc.
NEW OR OLD:
We can easily install our systems into your existing property or it can be on your proud new development!
To sum it up: SIMPLICITY at the touch of a button!!!
Lighting scenes in your home can be a wonderful thing!
The system can be set up, that at a touch of a button, specific rooms and/or lights can be set to desired brightness levels depending on your mood:
IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM:
- If your alarm detects an intruder, specific lights can be automatically turned on to assist in this type of emergency.
- When you arrive home late at night: the system can automatically sense that you’ve arrived and will turn on your garage light, entrance passage lights (or specific lights you choose) that you would allow you to feel safe when arriving home.
“WOULDN’T IT BE COOL IF YOUR LIGHT SWITCH COULD CONTROL MORE THAN JUST LIGHTS?”
We can ensure your homes security over your family are of priority:
If the security alarm detects an intruder:
Televisions will automatically be turned on and your CCTV camera system will be on display.
Strategic lights turned on.
You are away and someone is at your gate:
Be able to easily view who is at your gate intercom when they ring, even when you are not at home!
If you know who it is, open the gate remotely if you want...
Ever watched the Movie: Home Alone with Macauley Culkin:
When travelling or away from home, make your neighbours or “watching eyes” think that you are home!
The system can mimic or simulate as if you were home by adjusting various lights, televisions and music systems.
YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHAT THE SYSTEM DOES!
The possibilities of convenience are absolutely endless:
WAKE UP FOR WORK WITH STYLE:
- Imagine daily the systems alarm wakes you up to your favourite music....
- Your television systems turns on to perhaps your favourite news channel.........
- Seconds later your bedroom lights slowly light up the room…
- Thereafter automatically opening up your curtains.
- At the touch of a button this can be enabled or disabled easily.
SHUT DOWN THE HOME:
- How about when your family has all gone to bed and you cannot remember which lights or TV's or systems might have been left on…
- At the touch of a button from your main bedroom, you can put the home into “sleep mode”…
- Every single rooms lights will be turned off (or specific lights) or to a level of brightness that you desire.
- All the televisions, music systems, automatically turned off and finally arm your security alarm system automatically!
SWIMMING POOL SALT CHLORINATOR:
- If you use a salt chlorinator for your swimming pool, you should know remebering to top with salt is achore!
- The system can monitor the salt levels and when the salt starts getting low: automatically email your pool contractor asking him or her to deliver 2 bags of salt.
- If you love your garden and would love to be able to control your sprinkler system easily from anywhere in the world, if need be.
LOCK YOUR DOORS:
- If you would like to control strategic doors in your home that you would like to be able to lock or unlock remotely or easily within the home this can also be done.
COMMAND WITH YOUR VOICE:
- Voice control: this can be done easily nowadays with most of the above convenient systems.
Every member of your home can play music or watch a video source in any room and can be simply and easily controlled, examples are Tidal, Spotify, Deezer, Netflix, your own music or video collection.